Friday, February 12, 2010

Yaz Emergency Contraceptive Can YAZ Be Used As An Emergency Contraceptive? PLEASE HELP OMG PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER?

Can YAZ be used as an Emergency Contraceptive? PLEASE HELP OMG PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER? - yaz emergency contraceptive

How many pills should I take YAZ for the EC? I havent started again (I had a year away) and had unprotected sex with my BF, not even an hour.

The brochure said that YAZ, how the EC can be used, and I now 1 dose, then another dose 12 hours later, other pills, called British Columbia and determination not say, however, such as 1 additional dose of YAZ!

How many pills should I take? I do not want a baby pleaseeeee help now!

6 comments:

rkeech said...

One dose is one tablet Yaz. Hope this helps.

rising_w... said...

You can, but should not be used as an emergency contraceptive YAZ.
You should come to Planned Parenthood and get Plan B within 72 hours after unprotected sexual intercourse.
And I am sure that I will not tell you if you are not ready, should the responsibility for a child who is having sex.

Becky said...

I do not think it helps. I take yaz birth control, and only 99% of this. Try the "morning-after pill, and use a condom next. Do not take more than a pill when to take you.

cute redhead said...

OK, so the dose is 1 tablet is not rocket science and there.but use of EC and then said you can not see why cant.so take a pill now and again 12 hours later

YIYI_STA... said...

ALSO ON YAZ not sure, but it can also be a "morning-after pill". You can drink 72 hours before unprotected by SEX.THAT "I've used and what work is really good.

alicia88... said...

Tell your friend to wear a condom .. You should never unprotected sex

Post a Comment