Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cast Iron Waffle Maker Why Do My Waffles Stick To My Cast Iron Waffle Maker?

Why do my waffles stick to my cast iron waffle maker? - cast iron waffle maker

I am very frustrated. This is my attempt 7'th to make waffles in the past week and a half. I have several recipes .. I finally got a light and fluffy. So I go about this. But I can not be a good waffle.

I experienced my cast-iron plates for 2 hours back with rapeseed oil in them. Cool. And I tried the waffles 7'th time. Still! AHH, lol ... so frustrated.

I put the mixture in it and so good that I had opened the lid, and instead of the waffle iron, while on the counter. It was firmly locked.

When they finally open to ... I have shared almost a waffle and top 1 / 2 a waffle on the floor, in two parts. I just want a waffle ... After seven attempts, no one.
HELP:)

2 comments:

GracieM said...

Looks like you need to return to his time. Butter Solid is essential. Use the oil can only fat.

Wipe the pan and with a thick layer of butter. Bake at low temperature (200 degrees) for 30-45 minutes. Remove it and wipe with paper towel. Return to the oven for an hour. It is now ready.

Never, never be cleaned with soap! This will ruin the seasoning. Wipe the plate with a paper towel. The pan, and then apply enough grease to wet the surface before storing.

Emma said...

I want to use PAM spray at elevated temperatures. Canola oil is very hot when it away from heat and add the waffle theres no oil. Pam butter is also good. Good luck =)

Post a Comment