Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mixer Beaters Can You Make Bread Dough Using A Common Electric Mixer Using ONLY The 2 Beaters, And NO ADDITIONAL KNEADING?

Can you make bread dough using a common electric mixer using ONLY the 2 beaters, and NO ADDITIONAL KNEADING? - mixer beaters

I have this question, but the good people who said they had not read my question correctly. I do not use bread hook, I use as a scout. And I do not know, after mixing, kneading, I would only mix the ingredients, then place the dough directly into a pan without mixing. Will it work?

I know that working the bread hook, and the need for the dough. I try to place a bet with a friend who said to regulate everything you need to do is with the twins shared blender, mix then baked. I say this will not work.



.

4 comments:

John said...

I agree with you, can only be shared with two beds mixers operate.

I think your friend is stubborn or do not know what they are talking. I tell you, two, schedule an appointment, so you can see him the bread with a mixer of Commons and the bet for good. In any case, good for a laugh, if you have time and patience in order to be seen to fail.

juniejul... said...

..................................... No ...

juniejul... said...

..................................... No ...

Tom said...

I doubt that the work of the scouts. I think you will burn the motor out of the mixer and if you are a bread of high protein dough that never do enough.

Post a Comment