Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dentist Fees Are Dentist Fees Negotionalble?

Are Dentist Fees Negotionalble? - dentist fees

ask the dentists and dental assistants are here

I have some treatment soon, the 2 teeth (possible implant crown) and I suspect that the budget for this work took me out of my pocket to feel a little empty.

But I can tell you whether you use your dental clinic where he works negotionable prices or prices (IE - and I quote: 2500 and say "what about 2000?" take) the job?

Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

bobbi b said...

Most fees are set at the materials used, laboratory costs and time.

You can try to haggle or ask if they have a simple system, namely the extension of the payment term of several months.

Lampligh... said...

It is less, without anesthesia.

misty blue said...

I think it's the dentist, and some others are not. You can ask them whether they accept the payments to when he speaks, and that's what you can afford each week,

srracvue... said...

I doubt you'd hope a lot of what you suggested, as they can an influx of customers that you DONT have put cream

Post a Comment