Friday, January 29, 2010

Last Years Model Skis What Ski Make/model Should I Go For?

What ski make/model should I go for? - last years model skis

I, 6'2 "215 lbs (188 cm, 97.5 kilograms). I am very aggressive and will for some time on the advanced slopes and a few drinks (in the American West stay). I will work on both fixed and without walking on the tracks. I'm not the richest people, so that the couple would take more than one season was better, and I have no problem with teams last year (again). Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

jkl;;khg said...

Volkl make the bike much higher Quaility. I recommend the Volkl Karmas. The son and all-mountain ski. They are large enough to dust, handle strong enough to fly through the mud and groom can carve. Even if you need some advice Dabl double-park.

evan a said...

I'm loving my skis K2 Public Enemy are suggestions that individual a lot of rock and pop, big enough to add something rigid bumps, but you get used

is actually a cross from the park, but it is amazing and lasts

Jim W said...

Many areas have demonstration day for the team, even make some skis, high performance local shops. With the decision, what do you think you want to start the search with the suppliers.
How does a ski is both a function that is solved as they related to the brand or model.
I participated in a training exercise the day before 2 years, I have a pair of skis, another teacher who enjoys the same thing I had the same model and size of the pair hated Ski Ski, I did. We alternated running pairs, which makes the melody. I also hated the second pair, then he started to the couple who had started to enjoy.
My partner was a partner REP staff, the other couple left the store.
Find out how your skis. Enjoy. Several times, the representatives will sell its two resort employees in the next season at a very good price. A representative of the station will be many, but not be offensive team.
Good performance. Jim

Post a Comment