Friday, December 25, 2009

Carrier Heating And Cooling Why Does The Fan Of The Upstairs Apt Heating/cooling Unit Run For About 10 Sec Then Stop, Then Run Again?

Why does the fan of the upstairs apt heating/cooling unit run for about 10 sec then stop, then run again? - carrier heating and cooling

Is I live in a condo and translation fan heating / cooling unit (a heat pump, I believe) for the apartment upstairs (the unit outside my veranda is located) will run for about 5-10 seconds to close for 5 -10 seconds run, then for 5-10 seconds then turns off (and so on and so) away. I have no idea why the earth is, and my unit is identical, not the same problem. This is not only continuous, but more to do at night, while trying to sleep. Ideas?

2 comments:

fluer_ba... said...

sounds like a short film.

electric... said...

Overheating Probally

Post a Comment