Friday, December 11, 2009

Index Of Emo Flash Ok I Want An Emo Hairstyle But I Dont Know What To Ask Im A Male A Lad Btw?

Ok i want an emo hairstyle but i dont know what to ask im a male a lad btw? - index of emo flash

Well, my boy, I'm yer and I want an emo haircut, but I do not know what the hairdresser in the missing can Any1 with the rear edge and a long fringe to ask help http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ index. cfm? wat i fuseaction = viewImage & friendID = 34878374 & albumid = 0 & imageID = 4037234 thts now seems.

7 comments:

shell said...

I am a hairdresser, and most know what an emo. take a picture, some people are not happy, but I promise that much prefer the hairdresser, if you have one. its so difficult to explain, to a reduction stylist, at least with an image that can not go wrong. Good luck!

dee 'the harpoon' harper said...

ask the hairdresser that you're talking more like a sad child that falls outside of the breast center moved from a suberbia Orange Julius with friends about how they were living in the evil eye.

Niki said...

emo haircut look cute on children. Just ask an emo haircut, you know what that means sayyy U. Can I get a little time ... and peaks in SIMPLEEE Back ..!

LifeIsBi... said...

Search boxes on photobucket.com (much better than Google) and then show the picture to your stylist
stresses can be seen in this ... or try a scene-ish hair, theyre much as emo, but more than 16-19 years, if I may say to drive lol

vixx_b said...

I am a stylist and have no idea what to offer an emo style is.Your best bet, and we appreciate your stylist is a picture of style. Everyone has the names and different ideas of what is not a style, but a picture is different.

pink said...

Research. Enjoy a picture of someone in a band or something. Most of the stylist know what an emo haircut.

pink said...

Research. Enjoy a picture of someone in a band or something. Most of the stylist know what an emo haircut.

Post a Comment