Sunday, December 20, 2009

Funny Electronic Cards How Can I Put Pictures On My Media Card That I Took When The Meida Card Wasn't In My Camera?

How can i put pictures on my media card that i took when the meida card wasn't in my camera? - funny electronic cards

I did not know he has no memory card in my camera and I to someone who was not there and I took pictures with her, and n is the memory card 'does not exist. Can anyone help? I'm so stupid messaging is no fun if I do not read and understand the manuals. THANK YOU!

4 comments:

rsphcp said...

Many cameras have internal memory, plus the map. I hope that the saved in the internal memory. If so, you will need to open these instructions, and search for "transfer images from the internal memory on the card. When you connect the camera to the computer via cable and without a card in the camera, transfer them to your computer in this manner . If none of the above works, I would like to return his camera .-)

bigslama... said...

Wait u how to take pictures when the media is not ur ur card in the camera? whee, which tends ... Well, if you want the best answer I can give U can access the menus and see if it gives you a choice. A big help if she would model number and brand of camera ..

trailsma... said...

Get photos from a card reader and transfer

R_Metro said...

Depends on the manufacturer of the device, but in general, the camera should turn in playback mode, the menu is the internal memory of the device, then the backup option on the menu to be found. They can exist in this way probably 75% of the cameras, but I'm sure yours, and you do not, what device you have to know ...

Post a Comment