Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Long Cable Cord Perfect PS3 High Definition Problems?

PS3 High Definition Problems? - long cable cord perfect

Well, this long. I had a PS3 since December of '08 and connected to my HDTV. My TV has two HDMI ports on the back, so I of course, one for my DirecTV HD DVR, the HD 1080i and it works well on them, and the others, as you already know that using on my PS3 . I have my PS3 as I do, but could not with my HDMI cable, so you only play / film on a SDTV. At least a few weeks after what I have and the opportunity to say, it came equipped with an HDMI cable detected (it was colored cables and the HDMI cable is connected at a time), so I clicked Yes (No, I remember, as I do) and got an HDTV. He has in the past, say, five months worked until recently. About a month ago did not appear in my input channel high-definition (1, 5 my input channel SDTV), so I've tried the HD on my PS3 again tries to change the configuration in which changes in the display settings, but remains in black for thirty seconds, then goes back to SDTV, I saw and read word for word instructions Playstation.com. NoThing. Recently, it has proof of an HDMI cable, but only occasionally, not all the time. Please help me, I will think seriously at Geek Squad or something in order to solve myself.

1 comments:

Legalize it, Don't Criticize said...

Try the power buton for 5-10 seconds (until you hear a BEAP), when the series on the PS3. This sets the video output settings, and you can see the connection.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment