Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Office 2003 Activation Number I Tried A Used Serial For Office 2003. It Asks Me For An Activation Code Based On It. How Do I Start Over?

I tried a used serial for office 2003. It asks me for an activation code based on it. How do I start over? - office 2003 activation number

I entered a serial number I found online (foolish, I know). You must then go through the process to try to get an activation code, but it says the number is used. I would like to pay only, and do what is right, but I do not get kicked off the first row. Ideas?

2 comments:

Johanna P said...

If you do not uninstall with computers, and just reinstall Office.

But if you think you can, you can edit the registry.
(Note: The game can be with the registry, the operating system is damaged)


Closure of the Office.

Go to the Run command and type regedit

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Software /
Microsoft / Office
/ 11.0/Registration / (folder)

Find the keys named DigitalProductID & ProductID and eliminate it.

The next time you are in the office asked to enter the serial number. This time give a legal and you're done

mtl171 said...

to reinstall?

Post a Comment