Thursday, December 31, 2009

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Makeup Revlon Mineral Foundation??

Revlon mineral foundation?? - revlon colorstay mineral makeup

Has anyone tried Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation? I want to prove that I do not know if this will work. I also wanted to know if theres any mineral powder foundation is that cover the dark circles, without at first concealer? if I do I feel like I wear too much makeup and I am very young, so I can not misrepresented, or if you want something thats making my skin Look dough. Thank you!

1 comments:

katru11 said...

Do not waste your money on things that seem to chalk and nothing to hide. It just seems too tired, dry skin. You should mineral or minerals are trying every day to identify the cookie for the rings. Check out this site which has the appreciation of all types of makeup, so you do not waste your money http://www.makeupalley.com/

Post a Comment